The primary objective for this position is to prospect new business for small capital project management, facilities maintenance, and Help Desk Operations for LESCO Restorations, Inc. This position will also be responsible for growing sales and revenue in assigned geographic areas.
This position requires a qualified sales professional with demonstrated sales ability and a sustained record of sales achievement. Successful candidate will implement individual sales plans that combine face to face calls, electronic direct mail, telephone, and other tools/techniques, as appropriate for customer prospecting. They will utilize database information to prospect potential growth opportunities with current customers. Candidate will work with manager and support staff to present potential service delivery and costs for new opportunities.
External Relationships: Property/Facilities/Maintenance Managers, Property Management companies, new businesses and others – to be determined
Internal Relationships: Account Management, Operations, and Accounting/Finance teams; Human Resources and Administrative Departments; Senior and Mid-Level Managers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Create individual sales strategy parallel to corporate objectives
• Responsible for generating viable lead sources which to develop and expand customer base
• Initiate contact with potential customers
• Identify, qualify, and present possible solutions to address customer needs
• Maintain proactive sales contact with continuous follow-up
• Provide initial sales presentation in-person, by phone, or via web-based technology
• Maintain, manage, and control multiple opportunities with customers and prospects
• Prepare routine sales forecasts to facilitate the achievement of sales activities
• Network and cold call potential clients to offer meaningful business solutions
This list of essential duties is not intended to be all inclusive. LESCO Restorations, Inc. reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements.
Education and/or Experience
• 4-yr degree preferred; and/or
• 5 yrs documented results driven sales experience
• Industry or maintenance knowledge, desired
Skills and Abilities:
• Extensive experience in understanding customer and market dynamics
• Competitive, self-starter with commitment to excellence
• Customer service orientated with ability to persuade and effectively communicate
• Results driven, high-energy & smart with ability to be decisive when needed
• Strong analytical, presentation, and communications skills
• Proficiency of Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to work well under pressure with attention to detail
• Organized and able to efficiently prioritize and multi-task
• Able to use “out of the box” approach for problem solving and resolution to provide best solutions
• Professional demeanor and appearance
We have opportunities for Sales – Business Development Professionals in the following locations:
- Raleigh, NC
- Charlotte, NC
- Atlanta, GA
LESCO Restorations, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry or natural origins, veteran status, or because of physical or mental handicap unrelated to the reasonable performance of the employment.
Our policy is consistent with federal and state laws and is incorporated in employment decisions which include but are not limited to recruitment, hiring, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, training, downsizing, termination and all other areas of employment. It is intended to provide equal opportunity in employment solely on the basis of merit.
LESCO is an employment-at-will company in which the employee or the Company may terminate employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state, and/or federal laws. This web site does not in any way constitute or imply a contract of employment.