We combine current technology with decades of hands-on experience in providing customer Solutions.Our technology gives us the ability to instantly dispatch customer requests while providing up-to-the-minute requests updates. Our mobile fleet of trained, uniformed technicians is equipped with cell phones, laptops, GPS units, and all the tools needed to accomplish the job.
- Responsible for providing light/minor maintenance and facilities evaluations for commercial properties within specified territory
- Work and communicate effectively with fellow employees, vendors, location managers, assistants, associates, and others.
- Prioritize, plan, and schedule daily responsibilities.
- Perform administrative duties including paperwork and internet/systems communications.
- Able to travel up to 20% or as needed
- Possess HS diploma, GED, technical or trade school
- Universal CFC certification, strongly recommended
- Have minimum of one year maintenance or general construction experience
- Have 2-3 years HVAC experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Professional appearance, demeanor, and flexibility a must
Skills and Knowledge:
- Must be able to manage time and set priorities
- Must be computer literate, organized and detail oriented
- Must be able to perform his/her job in a professional manner
- Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate and work well with superiors, customers, co-workers
We have opportunities for Field Technicians in the following locations:
- North Birmingham, AL
- Jacksonville, FL
- SE Atlanta, GA
LESCO Restorations, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry or natural origins, veteran status, or because of physical or mental handicap unrelated to the reasonable performance of the employment.
Our policy is consistent with federal and state laws and is incorporated in employment decisions which include but are not limited to recruitment, hiring, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, training, downsizing, termination and all other areas of employment. It is intended to provide equal opportunity in employment solely on the basis of merit.
LESCO is an employment-at-will company in which the employee or the Company may terminate employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state, and/or federal laws. This web site does not in any way constitute or imply a contract of employment.