ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handles small to large commercial projects.
- Reviews, analyzes and interprets bid documents to determine scope of work for bid.
- Obtain quotes from suppliers and subcontractors.
- Write detailed proposals and bid packages
- Analyzes Subcontractors proposals and qualifies their scope of work.
- Works with owner to determine scope of work and final bid amounts.
- Creates submittal packages and details.
- Order and coordinate delivery of materials to job site for awarded jobs.
- 30% – 40% “overnight” travel required. Locally and nationally.
QUALIFICATIONS / BASIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years estimating experience in commercial buildings with preferred focus in Masonry Restoration, Waterproofing and façade restoration.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related field required.
- At least two years of supervisory experience.
- Capable of working with tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Proficiency with computers: (Word, Excel, Outlook, Takeoff Software) Experience with AIA Application for Payments
Job Type: Full-time
Commercial Building Estimating: 3 years
Required education: Bachelor’s
We have an opportunity for a Project Manager – Restorations & Waterproofing at the following location:
LESCO Restorations, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry or natural origins, veteran status, or because of physical or mental handicap unrelated to the reasonable performance of the employment.
Our policy is consistent with federal and state laws and is incorporated in employment decisions which include but are not limited to recruitment, hiring, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, training, downsizing, termination and all other areas of employment. It is intended to provide equal opportunity in employment solely on the basis of merit.
LESCO is an employment-at-will company in which the employee or the Company may terminate employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state, and/or federal laws. This web site does not in any way constitute or imply a contract of employment.